Logo Mat Specification
Our washable logo mats are made from dyed high-twist nylon tufted pile with 100% nitrile rubber backing. A patented, highly advanced method of dyeing the tufted pile ensures a deep, intense colour penetration, for greater colour retention and a longer life.
|Product construction||Dyed high twist nylon tufted pile with 100% nitrile rubber backing|
|Sizes in cm(ca.)||85×120, 85×150, 85×300, 115×180, 115×200, 115×240, 150×250, 200×300, 200×500|
|Fabric weight||965 gms/m2|
|Total weight||2450 gms/m2|
|Pile height||8.5 mm|
|Border thickness||2.1 mm|
|Fire classification||ISO 13501, rated Cfl-s1|
|Energy® backing||Allows optimum elimination of water during extraction process (reduces/eliminates drying time)|
|Laundering||Washable at less than 50°|
Our logo mats come in a range of standard sizes, and we can create custom lengths at widths of 85cm, 115cm, 150cm up to 8m in length, or logo mats at a width of 200cm up to 6m in length.
We recommend our heavier 3mm backing for large logo mats, as the additional backing will give the mat further weight and stability.
Our standard sizes are:
- 85 x 60cm
- 85 x 120cm
- 85 x 150cm
- 85 x 300cm
- 115 x 180cm
- 115 x 200cm
- 115 x 240cm
- 150 x 250cm (recommend heavier 3mm backing)
- 200 x 200cm (recommend heavier 3mm backing)
- 200 x 300cm (recommend heavier 3mm backing)
You can choose from 150 colours to create your logo mat. Colours can also be blended to create endless possibilities and effects such as shadowing, shading and photographic reproduction.
Our logo mats are manufactured with our latest generation of 100% nitrile rubber backing. The major benefits to using this form of backing over traditional rubber backing are:
- Strengthened rubber borders for increased resistance to tearing and greater durability
- Heavyweight backing for better floor stability and resistance to rippling
- Lighter weight construction for improved ergonomics during servicing – whilst respecting the environment
- Does not stain
- Resistant to grease, oil, fuel and chemicals
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 °C to +108 °C
There are two choices of backing when creating your logo mat:
- Gripper backing reduces movement across carpeted areas
- Flat backing is ideal for smooth/hard floors such as wood, tiles, vinyl, cement etc
For larger logo mats we recommend choosing a thicker 3mm rubber backing to further increase weight and stability.